This branch of the ironmaster’s family were tenants at Dimlands , a large house on the St. Donats Road. Tudor Crawshay and his wife, Mary, from Kew, were there from 1900 to 1921. He became deputy Lieutenant of Glamorgan, J.P. and was vicar’s warden of St. Illtud’s Church. Their son Mervyn was killed in WW1 but their other son, Owen, married and lived in Tresillian House. He had one daughter Sylvia. [See Vol.5]

Related posts: